#017 - Pre-RAYA

Sunday, September 5, 2010 Posted by Unta@Jitra
6:15 AM and it is cold.

Pardon me for the lack of post lately. Yeah I deserved the smallest piece of 'the' pie sebab jarang update HA HA HA. Got nothing to share maa... copy pasta was not my cuppa.

So you guys Raya mood already? Got pasangs and pasangs of baju raya? All teh cookies?

Dah bayar ZAKAT FITRAH?

Hehe

This year, I'll be celebrating raya in a new way. As a married man. It was decided months before, during our plane ticket hunting, that this year, 1st day of Raya to 3rd would be in Kedah, the rest of the week will be in Sarawak.

This was the first time, I have to consider my Raya plan. Before this, all I needed was a date and I will either take a bus or hitch a ride with my Kedah friends. This year however was a bit more than that. Apart from getting a bargain plane ticket fare, compromises had to be made.

With only 3 days worth of Raya for me in Kedah, some SERIOUS planning is needed. Day 1 will be the balik kampung day. Usually, after Raya Prayer, my family will visit both my grandparents house. It was easy for us since both houses were in Kedah. Day 2 will be 'me and my friends' raya day. Day 3 onwards usually filled by a mix of friends and relatives, either hosting or we become a guest ourselves.

I'm planning to make use of the telecommunication tech available to optimize my Raya in Kedah. Including FACEBOOK and Twitter!

Status Update: Open House rumah aku weihh!! Mai2... Nasik Beriani tuu~~!

Or something along that line kot. Hehe

So there you go... another lame attempt to make sure I will not get kicked from writing here. Just wanna take this opportunity to wish you a prosperous Eid, and mintak ampun dari hujung rambut ke hujung kaki if any of my posts / comments menyentuh mana2 pihak. Tidak disengajakan.

Cue music - Dalammmm dingin subuhhhhh~~
Labels: ,