3 Male Celebs I Don't Mind Sharing My Dreams With

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 Posted by Dils
If you know what kinda dreams.

Because my muse in blogging in severely lacking or had taken flight, and also I like their posts (Eyeris, Suanie, ShaolinTiger)so I am taking the idea and give it a go here. A meme that no one asked me to do, but hey.... it give me excuses to google up pictures of drool-worthy men.


1. James McAvoy

It is somewhat well known in my blog, that I adore this man. Love his acting style in Penelope and Becoming Jane. I wept in Atonement. And he gives such perfect despair in Last King of Scotland. And heard that he is very nice in person just makes me love him more.

His eyes! His eyes! And his hesitant smile!



Picture from: entertainmentwallpaper.com
My heart, it flutters! I can't wait for X Men First Class.


2. Pacey a.k.a Joshua Jackson

Picture from: www.pynkcelebrity.com

I like Fringe well enough, though I don't really like Peter Noble character in there. I think he is a bit of a smartass and too snarkish.

However Joshua Jackson himself is sweet, have a great sense of humour and obviously funny. Just googled Joshua Jackson Pacey Con and you'll know what I meant. I never watched  Dawson Creek however just watching his interview at Pacey Con, is enough for me to look for the complete box set of Dawson Creek.

Obviously I fell for his personality and his boyish good look is just an added advantage!

Also, how can you not love this picture? 

 Pic from: http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/go_fug_yourself/2010/01/globes_kruger011810.html

 Diane Kruger is one hell of a lucky lady.



3. Last but not least.

Pic from: nao-fuji.seesaa.net
Naohito Fujiki is a dream.
Labels:
  1. aaaahhahaha after ages now this reminds me of my teen crush on naohito fujiki. YUMMY!! :D how i missed those days :~)

  2. What do you mean those days? He is still a working actor! You need to watch his series stat! Haha!

    But yes, he is the only japanese actors I found drool worthy. The other is too stick thin. Macam funny lak tunjuk die org berlakon tumbuk2 orang, tapi I kept on thinking, kalaulah ade angin kuat sikit, mesti tak stabil die org ni.

  3. Ermmm... what kind of dream?