Too busy even to read

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 Posted by Dils

Pictured by me! That is Fasha by the way, being curious on what I was looking at all day.
I am not incline to blog these few weeks. Maybe its a case of too lazy, too demotivated, too listless. Basically there's too many excuses, not enough time nor energy. In this case determination. 

Also I do think that I am getting lax in my reading. Which is not good. Basically nothing bring me joy. At the moment. Maybe a trip to the beach with nothing on my mind. Which is weird, because I hate beach holiday. All those sands that get into your clothes and track into your hotel room and even get into your bed. Ugh!

What would you do to get your life started again? Basically energized yourself if you feel like you're in a rut?

Motivate me! And don't get all preachy.
Labels:
  1. hurm..
    urmm..
    can i have ur cat?
    *seriously

    p/s: mrs. mangifera menulis komen. =P

  2. Boleh.

    I might just mentioned that I found Fasha had just peed on my very expensive kitchenware this morning (a wedding gift).

    Masih maw Fasha? Hehe.

  3. mauuuuu!
    kalau encik suami bagi permission la.
    huhuhu..

  4. main dgn anak sedara! i always have a good feeling after bermain dgn my nieces & nephew. That is kalau diorang tak buat perangai of coz.