Cover Songs - You Love It or You Hate It?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 Posted by Anonymous
How fucking coincidence it is -- that when Dils posted about songs, I happened to stumble upon a good cover song?

Since it is Ramadhan and hearing something with non-meaningful lyrics might reduce the amount of blessings you might get, why don't try something different?

I know that not all of us can hear classical like Beethoven or Bach (heck, I can't stand it, and I can't understand all those mellow feelings), but, if it is a popular song being sing or played by somebody else, would you like to try to hear it?


Behold, by the power of Facebook (credit to Ehsan who share this) - I stumbled upon David Garrett playing Smooth Criminals:




And here's the guy playing live:



Good? Not good? Well I know nothing about violins -- so hearing this for the first time blow my mind. Dils might already knew him or maybe he's already her inspiration, eh Dils? :P

Well, in a way, I think I already answered what Dils asked in the post below -- I love to hear good cover songs when things get bored. Aci tak camnih? HAHA :P

Well, what's your song for now?
Labels: ,
  1. yups2.

    quite awesome. Tak penah dgr plak sbelom ni. Tapi menarik gaks.

  2. Anonymous

    menariks2. seen his other videos and it claims that he's the fastest violinist. not sure how true. :P

  3. hoho agak impressive..