New EPL Season

Sunday, August 15, 2010 Posted by dueng
I will not talk about Ramadhan since everyone in here talking about it anyway. It's a different Ramadhan though having go thru it with my wife. He he.

What attractive to me this month is the new EPL season. As usual, we have 3 new clubs from Championship promoted to EPL. It was a pleasant surprise yesterday when Blackpool (one of the newly promoted club to EPL) crushing Wigan Athletic with score of 4 to nil. Bravo to the Tangerine for powerful display and it's definitely an interesting month to say the least when they will be in Emirates Stadium meeting with Arsenal.

Will there be another upset by The Tangerine? I would love to see one but a club with caliber of Arsenal will teach some lesson to newly promoted Blackpool on standard in EPL. However, it never hurt to pray for some upset. I would love to see Arsenal get their ass kick by Blackpool but before that, I want to see them crushed by Liverpool tonight.

Talking about Liverpool, it's good to see some new players making way in Liverpool squad. I would love to see how Joe Cole could do his magic while he's with Chelsea. He's a good player though a tad bit old for his role but like Danny Murphy, he still fit to play for Fulham and a highly regarded player that could change the game when needed the most.

Glad to see Torres stays at Liverpool. As usual every season, I hope Liverpool would win something just to end Liverpool title drought. I'm not so optimist to say that Liverpool will be title contender but only hope to secure UCL berth again.

p/s: Liverpool jersey officially "halal" with new sponsorship from Standard Chartered Bank. Above picture of Torres with "halal" jersey.

Labels: