Seven Random Ramadhan Ranting

Friday, August 13, 2010 Posted by Soraya Zainal
Wahid
Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak untuk semua & Semoga Ramadhan ini membawa perubahan. Yes, I do hope this Ramadhan will change a few bad things about me and I really wished to be a better person :)

Isnaini
I love Ramadhan as my company let us leave the office at 4pm. I can reach home by 4.30-5.00pm and that means I have 2-3 hours to cook our Iftar dish. I managed to cook for all sahur and on the first day of Iftar. I will cook again tonight, hopefully.

Thalatha
As you can see, I love cooking so much and I really wish that I can enroll in this Culinary Retreat, Bayan Indah. But, after reading a few bloggers' review that have enrolled in the course... most of them brought a friend to be their partner. Hmm... anyone interested to learn how to cook and be my partner?

Arba'ah
Yesterday, after leaving the office, I helped my brother to check out from his hostel. So, when we arrived at Ampang... it was well after 6pm. Instead of cooking, I dragged my brother to Pasar Ramadhan at Bukit Indah. The food price there was exhilarating. Nasi kerabu with sambal paru = RM6. Three pieces of samosa = RM2. Ikan pari bakar the size of my palm = RM10.

Khamsah
I hate having my Iftar alone. For me, Iftar is a moment that should be shared with our loved ones. As for now, I need to arrange my Iftar schedule to make sure that I got daily company. Sounds pathetic, but seriously... after years of Iftar with my large family, I can't bear being alone during Iftar TT_TT.

Sittah
As I have nothing to do during lunch hour, I surfed the net for local artists gossip. Why? Because most of the international website are blocked in our network. Things that get me ticked were the comments, not the story/gossip itself. But, why the Malay commentors are so damn negative? Orang kawin salah, orang cerai salah, orang cantik salah, orang huduh salah, orang dye rambut salah, Linda Onn and Syafinaz yang dapat kumpul harta dengan kerjaya sendiri pon dikutuk sebab tak kawin2 (Okay, I got personal reasons for this one :P). But, seriously... should you see everything on the negative way? *sigh* Macamanelah kaum aku nak maju~

Sab'ah
Lastly, I want to give my two thumbs up to MyEG for their efficient service. If you read my FB status last Friday, you will know that my driving license expired like... more than 1 month ago. I could not find the time to go to the Post Office or JPJ (lazy was a more likely reason :P), so my friend suggested MyEG. I was a little skeptical at first. But, I still give it a try and I submitted the application on late Friday afternoon. Their processing time was 5 working days. So, I assumed my license will be ready on the next Friday (today), the earliest. But, on Saturday afternoon MyEG staff called me asking my whereabouts as they wanted to deliver the driving license that day. It was less than 24 hours!!!

Sorry to disappoint you though.. it was not Maya Karin who deliver it :P 

P/s Mari kita belajar mengira dalam bahasa Arab. Heheh...
Labels: