... Of Age

Friday, August 27, 2010 Posted by Soraya Zainal
This is going to be a short post, puasa did drain my creative mode a little.

yeah.. alasannnn............ Dils and Adek have been making the same stories in the chat box tho :P

I went back to my hometown last weekend to have Iftar with my parents and brothers. A few things happened and get me to ponder....

Since when my dad need to asked me which button to press on the car alarm, red or green?

Since when I grow taller then both of my parents?

Since when my mother's beautiful black hair get laced with grey?

Since when my shopaholic mother surrendered only after walking around a level in a shopping complex?

I guess age is catching up on us :)

* * * * *

 This is my favourite commercial Raya commercial, never failed to bring me to tears every time I saw it.

 



P/s: I will not be posting anything next Thursday due to work commitment. I guess I will be celebrating Merdeka at Tanah Penjajah. Long live the Queen!
Labels: