Donald Trump: Never Give Up.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 Posted by Anonymous
I was bored, so I try to find some books to read in my brother's room. I'd never expect that my little brother read Donald Trump book: Never Give Up.


Because I'm bored, I read it. Yeah, I was a fan of The Apprentice but that's about it. To read Trump's book is quite bored for me. My take was "it must contain all the obnoxious stuff the rich man always says.."

Well, while he's quite obnoxious in his own way, I found the book entertaining. At least the way he talked his up and down; how he persevere, how he lost, how he go through the low points... 

It makes him human. Not the rich man. Well, perfectly successful man, I can say. Even though he never go into details on how he failed or how he recovered from the lost, motivationally, this is a good book :)

Just a quote from the book:

"I believe the so-called 'impossible' is actually very often possible, if you're willing to work very hard, and if you realize that problems can become opportunities."

I'd recommend you to read it if you are at your lowest down. Some good motivational shit from Donald Trump. ;)

P/s: When you don't know what to post or what to write, get a book. HAHA!! :P


Labels: ,
  1. baru je nak kata "ni mesti kes xde idea nak tulis ni". Sekali dah ada disclaimer kat bawah. kohkoh.. Predictable rere, predictable... :p