Twilight Is Not a Real Vampire Story..

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 Posted by Anonymous
because vampires doesn't shine like Edward Cullen. And I can't tolerate those girls who hide their horniness when they see shining things like that. They even got the balls to say he's cute?

For God sake that's not a vampire!! Just admit that you're wet seeing a shining thing!






Oh y halo thar! Sorry for the ramblings at the start of Wednesday. The middle of the week seems to trigger a lot of random babbling from me. It's the day of many tasks to be done, and supposed to be a busy day, aight?

Worry not, I'm here to ruin your day. He He He.

I am a technical person by career and seems like my life is shaping up around those computerized stuffs. Yet, I am not that enthusiastic or updated about computers; and I don't know anything about photography if you asked me. 

I also hate being asked questions about computers or which laptops are the best in the market now. Still, I'll try to write what I saw in the network if I found something amusing.

My real passion are books, CSI, death, mysteries, and psychology. I might be your crazy Doc Psycho in here, so bare with me. You see, the crazy thing is I have my own blog and sometimes I can't even update my own blog. Why the hell that I agree at the first place to write here?

Oh, friends persuasion me guess. 

Now, back to the topic: Why does the girls cum when they see a shining gay vampire?  

Edward Cullen is a fag. Agreed? 





[re-arrange] is a double-life of me. I writes at www.rearrange-inc.com when I feel I wanted to write something. Been tied and coerced to write here; I write because I worried to be killed. LOL. Same like Dils, this signature might be here, or might be not. Oh whatever~
Labels:
  1. faggy fugness.

    He was handsomer as Cedric Diggory.

    I still want to read Twilight to see if its really turrible.

  2. Cedric Diggory! (teringat saat menangis dlm panggung sbb Cedric mati. Mengapa org hensem yg mati?! mengapa?! mengapa?!)

    Haih, kamu ni sama spt suami saye.. *geleng2 kepala dgn pasrah*