Thursday, say hi!

Thursday, March 18, 2010 Posted by Soraya Zainal
Hi, I am your Thursday girl. Okay, I know it is a lame introduction :P

I am quite bad at making any good first impression. I am also bad at making introduction. Especially when I am bogged down with works and my appraisal is coming tomorrow.

My writings will always linger around my emotions and many things that happened around me. You can't expect this lady to write anything serious nor anything technical even though she spend 5 years of her life doing engineering. You can expect posting about the latest fashion, hangout places, foods and any girly stuff from me. I hope sometimes along the way, I can figure out what really is my genre in writing.

I should introduce myself in this post right? So here it is.

I am a recovering compulsive shopper, a food lover and a constant rambler. A national oil & gas company executive slave by day but a dreamer at heart. Always on the emotional rollercoaster, as you may observe from my emotionally induced post in the future. 

Updating my own personal blog have been a nightmare these last few months. But, I hope that I can write every Thursday on this blog. Good luck to myself!


P/s: [re-arrange], Edward Cullen may be a fag, but I love that glittering fag okay? Hahaha...



I have no doppelganger, no second identity. I wrote all my incoherent ramblings at sorayazainal.blogspot.com whenever I feel like killing someone. No, this is not a signature... I just feel that Dils and [re-arrange]'s small and italic paragraph underneath their posts are interesting :P
Labels:
  1. Anonymous

    hahahaha. u are one of the girls? I LOL. :P

  2. hey, saya juga suka Edward Cullen!
    *pukul Rere*