A New Beginning, A New Post. Ok. This title is cheesy.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 Posted by Dils
Well, I am going to be really fast in writing this because I am chasing several deadlines for today. Ugh.

Since this is an introductory post, we will start slow. And I am contradicting myself.

The thing is, a new blog is like breaking out a new friend. You know, you meet someone and you can't really know how to act around that person. If we should tell all, or if that friend is comfortable with some really dirty jokes, if that person think AF is the best thing ever ( I am telling you if I meet a person who said they love AF and they are a huge fan, its a deal breaker for me). Basically if that friend is going to a be a long term friend,  the friend someone we can tell our problems to or just for laugh. And yes, I do believe there are friends that are only good for laugh and friends that are good for telling problems but is such dead bore to have fun with.

So what I meant as above is, what kinda info/bullshits I will tell to the world at this particular space and what kind of reactions both of us will be having?

I am hoping I will find out and in the meantime we will bumble around testing to see what is comfortable and what is not and see what suits us.

And so friends, everything you wants to know about me is something I will divulge along the way. Because saying Fact A and Fact B are very matter in fact and I wish to not be matter in fact this morning, because I have several deadlines that deals in fact I have to chase. Bah!

I would like however to highlight that I really like these stuffs. Books, TVs, Celebrities Gossip, Movies, Movies with Zombies in it, Zombies, Book with Zombies in it, Kitties., Food, Travel and Bashing people that pisses me off. So I may talk extensively about these things.

I also would like to know, what you guys want to hear about, aside from the usual nonsense I sputtered about at my own personal blog?

Later people.




Dils is really happy to be here. Dils will try to see what signature she will put at the end of each post. It may change every week or may not be there at all. Dils also write at witherthorne.blogspot.com where even more nonsensical things she talks about can be found. 
Labels: