The Walking Contradiction

Friday, March 19, 2010 Posted by dueng

Hrmmm...let me see. Well, I have lots to say but I will try to keep it simple. I promise.

Am a business planner by accident, an IT graduate by mistake and a dreamer by choice. A shy persona; I don’t talk to stranger except when I really need to, I don’t camwhore, I don’t karaoke. A die-hard fan of Liverpool FC, aficionado of Japanese drama and an avid Internet surfer. Quite rational at times though sometimes I do live with emotions on my sleeve, a major weeper at it. A cynic, a realist, a procrastinate, lazy bum at best. I dig cute girls especially Japanese girls, heavenly foods and good companion. I want to live an easy life but so far life never allowed me to do that. *sigh*


I love to ramble about corporate and business stuff, football especially Mighty Reds of Anfield, Japanese drama, JPop, JRock, Japanese girls and my life as a business planner. Sound grande? Yeah, pretty much grande title but that's the only thing grande about it. The job is shitty, the pay is so-so and the satisfaction is marvelous. Yes, I love this shitty job! I'm freaking love it! Ha ha ha.

My other blog could be found at Chalk & Cheese. I'm a walking contradiction of myself. I write useless things there that amuse me, I wonder how could I think that I could do better here? Geez.

What smells like your job IS your job.

I love the quote. Why? Cause I believe all of us accountable for who we are. Accountability. Big word, even bigger when it comes to shouldering it. Most often than not, people try to avoid being in the position with lots of accountability. It wasn't easy but apparently people forget about the accountability once they move up in their career ladder due to monetary rewards that come with it. Money speaks more than responsibility. People are so into money that they eventually forget with responsibility that come with position they crave. Some of them even back stab, kill, burn and talk bad about people just to get to where they desired.

However, they should know that when they stand before GOD, they just can't lie themselves that what they do is the right thing. Things that are wrong stay wrong no matter how you spin the truth of it, it's just how you live with it that make a different.

In corporate world, people preaching alot of being accountable however in the same world, there are tons of people running away from accountability. I saw it and I didn't like it one bit.

So, I do what I do best. I keep accountable for what I do. I have to admit that not all the time that I was right, however I accountable for every decision that I made. Almost all of it. Me ain't saint. Ha ha ha.

So people, if something smells like your job...just do it. It might get you rewarded for it if you keep doing it. If you're making a decision, live with it. At least try. Ha ha.

Urrghh...I feel it's getting longer than it should. My bad. Too heavy for an introduction? Live with it. :)

p/s: Did I say simple? Nah...forget bout it. I could never be simple.
Labels: