The Honest Dictionary

Thursday, June 10, 2010 Posted by Soraya Zainal
I have nothing nice and catchy to share this week as my heart is already out of this continent. So, as a filler(:P) post... here it is.



CIGARETTE:
A pinch of tobacco
rolled in paper
with fire at one end
and a fool at the other!


MARRIAGE: It's an agreement wherein a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her master

 
TEARS: The hydraulic force by which masculine will power is defeated by feminine water-power! 


FATHER: A banker provided by nature!


...and last but not least


SMILE: A curve that can set a lot of things straight! 





Courtesy of http://www.binscorner.com/pages/t/the-honest-dictionary.html


P/s: I will try to post my next week post from GMT -7:00 :D
Labels:
  1. Anonymous

    I like this:

    MARRIAGE: It's an agreement wherein a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her master.

    LOL

    p/s: have fun sue. party in the usa.