Housemate woes

Thursday, June 3, 2010 Posted by Soraya Zainal

 [FEMALE HOUSEMATE WANTED] 

Big room with attached toilet, balcony, carpark, furnished house & cool landlady who loves cooking. Double storey house in Taman Kosas, Ampang. Good neighbourhood. Sharing up to 2 persons only. Long term tenant preferred.

* * * * *

I have been living with other girls since I was 12. Living in dormitories in normal government to the dormitories of privileged, premier school. Then, for another 5 years in hostel of a private university.

When I start my life in Kuala Lumpur, I live with at least 5 girls in a small flat in a crowded area.

Based on my experience, I can confidently say that I know how to live with a lot of other people around me and how to be a cooperative housemates/dormates/roomates...etc...

I never received any complained from the girls... nothing about my hygiene or my attitude.

Now, I lived in a double-storey house with a housemate. After years of living with a lot of people in a  dormitories and rented flats.. I so much wanted peace and solitude in this place I called home.

... and the girl I am living with totally gave me that peace. 

Guess, I got what I asked for. 

A girl that choose to just live in her room and never care about hygiene. Not even when maggots crawled all over the kitchen floor and the stink evaporated to every nook and cranny of the house -_-"

For this next housemate, I wish for a girl who knows how to sensibly share cleaning and security responsibility in the house... and yes, maid service is not included in the package. 

I love my house and I hope to get somebody who will love it as much as I do.

Readers of this blog, please spread this advertisement.


P/s: Have you watched Lagenda Budak Setan? I am such an avid movie-goer nowadays that I saw at least 2 movies per week. My favourite to date: Prince or Persia. My tips? It is just a story... I love the game... the movie is beautiful... don't be too critical to how real the storyline is... and you will be a happier bunny out of GSC  :D

Labels: ,
  1. I wondered if you kick her out of the house immediately selepas balik dari Kluang?

  2. i really like Prince of persia actually.

    the story line, yes it doesnt make sense. but you wont make money with those kind of sensible movie..

    :)

    good luck in your halau ops..

    Haha..

  3. dils, i really want to kick her but i need the moolah -_-"

    Thoyol, sensible movies is for sensible people. and im not that sensible... please find me a new housemate so i can kick her out =_=