Make Up Entry #1: Eh..married?

Thursday, June 24, 2010 Posted by dueng
Yes I am.

No, I yet to have walimah done on both side.

Yes, I just akad nikah or in Malay called it "nikah gantung".

No, aku nikah dengan manusia...bukan gantung. Whatever.

It's a decision I made to keep my marriage quiet from all people (well, not all since I have to inform my family and officemate to take up my work). Why?

1) Cause I yet to have the walimah done. I feel that it is not proper for me to bang the drum when the ceremony wasn't even there.

2) I have some superstition that when I'm overexcited over something, it usually failed miserably. Past record shown that most of my relationship ended up when I'm surfacing the relationship to the world. That's also included this relationship...nearly broken but somehow we managed to get hold onto it. Credit to her for being so patient with my kerenah.

3) The nikah ceremony was done amongst family. It's a very small ceremony hence I think it's not appropriate to get people rushing to Kuantan on Thursday just to see me get married. You guys could save the holiday for walimah later. Owh...the ceremony was on 10/06/2010, Thursday.

4) Walimah InsyaAllah will be held in October, most probably end of October. So, save up your annual leave ye. Why October? That's the only month that I will be free in between 2 budget cycle.

I know some people get offended by it. Some just happy for me. Some just feel nothing. Well, I couldn't help how you feel but if I do offend you in any way, I'm sorry.

Lastly, a picture from photoshoot kat perkampungan nelayan Tanjung Lumpur. Gambar selebihnya boleh tengok kat FB.

Cin-dera-rela versi reverse saiko
Labels: , ,
  1. didn't get the chance to say... congratulations and selamat pengantin baru. Hehe.

    Terkejut jugak dengar, dah kahwin.

  2. hehehehe. thanks so much dils. yeah, i know you'll probably shocked. :D

  3. tahniah en.dueng.
    ehe.

    :P

  4. nia: thanks. :D

    puan kucing kertas: terima kasih, sayang. hahahhaa. tahniah utk anda jugak. :D