It is my turn now isn't it?

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 Posted by Dils
General rant ahead

I am still hang up over Inception and reading the interpretation obsessively on the web? No, I am not going to reveal nor discuss it here since I think you (those who have yet to see it) would enjoy it more if you know it less.

Staying on top of the entertainment news. I love to read the entertainment blog. Mainly I keep tab with TV news such as Ausiello site, Kristin site (though she's not so active nowadays ) and various others. Other times, I read other entertainment blog. But never that Perez Hilton guy. I saw him in the Janice Dickinson show one boring day, and if even Janice thinks you are repulsive(ok, maybe not to that extent, but I do), then you  must be. I think his site is vile and his commentary is merciless. In turn I usually went and read something Trent (Pink is the New Blog). He is generally much more nice in his commentary regarding these things even if he does get too obsessive with Britney (I updated this last sentence in. Boleh pulak tertinggal and leave sentence hanging). 

Which brings me to this. As much as I love drama gossips, I hate it when it involved a marriage. While I think Malaysian artists is just as bad in the scandals as the Hollywood one, at least the artists or usually the MISTRESSES does not plaster themselves on the paper to get fame or money. Maybe sebab compare to the entertainment business here, our entertainment reporters thinks they are the shizzz and artists should be paying them for interview instead, while over there exclusive interviews is something highly sought and they will pay millions to get one measly gambar wedding. 

Let me rant for a while: Oi journalist entertainment Malaysia yang duk nak kecik hati tak tentu pasal kenapa artist tu tak jemput kau bile wedding die. Ikut suke dia la kan. Dah itu kan wedding dia, bukan press conference. Which is why Pancaindera is my weekly paper of lulz , not for the writer tales of the artist, but because of the 'journalist' so called entitlement issues bile die tak dapat exclusive interview/pics/news. Idiotic. The lots of them. 

Anyway, rant of the general idiotic masses of Malaysian entertainment journalist finished. I am starting with the tabloids and general public of the Hollywood when a marriage scandal erupted. It made great news, yes. Some entertaining read. 

On the other hand, it is just something I read and discarded afterward. Why demanded the artists who had cheated on their spouses to make public apology to the general public? Ape kena mengena dengan kau? There is no need for apologies or regret being issued in the media. Those thing should be settled only in the family and closest friends circle. All we should care about is their work. If their personal lives is tainting their work, then maybe we can taunt them a bit in a review and stop looking at their work. Like the Mel Gibson case. I don't believe just because he is a racist ass, I should not be watching his movies anymore. Apocalypto suffered in part of his Jewish drunken rant, and it should not be so. It was a pretty good movie. Not as epic as I like it to be, but still it is entertaining.

I guess the world is not perfect. More so the entertainment world.



Dils noticed that Malaysian artist punyer wedding punyer gah masuk Nona, majalah wanita sana sini, front page of the entertainment news, bile divorce one measly paragraph in the newspaper and  few months, later 2 page interview in Pancaindera with predictable title like "Saya tabah menghadapi kehidupan sebagai janda" , " Saya menerima status saya sebagai ibu muda tunggal. Kehidupan saya sekarang adalah untuk anak saya". 


Labels: ,
  1. /me gelak guling2 bace the italic note kat bwh tu.

    So very true!

  2. hehehe *gelak jugak :D