UFO Spotted in Kota Kinabalu?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 Posted by Anonymous

So last night my girlfriend asked me about the UFO news in the paper. Which, due to my ignorance of reading our local paper (which always being spiced up with all the artists getting married thingy -- I don't care a bit for it) -- I gotta admit I didn't aware about this at that time. 

Straight to Google and found the news being posted in MalaysiaToday (link). Looking at the picture it makes me skeptical. Is that true?

The picture looks like a reflection of something like a "plate" shape and the picture looks too "clear" like being Photoshopped. And the news said it was seen at a beach resort so maybe that's something reflected from the ocean?

And the normal giddy-giddy comes along with the news - 

Some immediately took out their mobile phones to snap a picture and capture the rare moment. However, their phones went dead while they were getting ready to capture the moment. 

Kinda meh for me since the picture taken is so crystal clear -- is the picture taken by a DSLR camera? Wow, the UFO affects the mobile phones but not DSLR? 
If it was taken by a mobile phones -- wah, tak mati pulak phone tu?

So, is it really UFO? Or is it some American aircraft doing some dry-run? I think for this time, I tend to believe that its a hoax. 

What do you think? Conspiracy theorist -- pour out your comment!

Labels: , ,
  1. awan yg berbentuk bulat? hohoho komen yg sungguh tidak membantu.. :p