Make Up Entry #3: YUI Latest Single

Thursday, July 1, 2010 Posted by dueng
Yes, the great YUI is back with her new single. Single titled "to Mother". Contains 4 songs; to Mother, Tonight, Gloria~YUI Acoustic Version~, to Mother ~Instrumental~.

to Mother is a mellow song, furnished with piano sound and sprinkled with some drum sound. The dish is soothing however doesn't appear as much as likable to my palate. I dig Tonight better because it rocks harder. Tonight is a perfect anime opening song; I could imagine it as an action anime opening song....like Again.

Gloria~YUI Acoustic Version~ wasn't great as original song, unlike It's All Too Much~YUI Acoustic Version. It's still retain the original feeling, not quite as I expect from normal YUI Acoustic Version which breathe total new life into the song. Whether I was so indulge in the original or I just become older that my sound appetite wasn't as hungry as before, I hope it just me getting older.

I wasn't a big fan of YUI slow, sappy song....and as how much I despise Namidairo, I couldn't like to Mother as much. YUI best single to date still "It's All Too Much/Never Say Die" followed by "Summer Song".

Enough with talk, the cover of to Mother single. Enjoice!


p/s: YUI is cute with short hair!
Labels: ,
  1. oh.. ini keje korang ya...

  2. yer enche iyayy... kami disini hahahaha

    anyway Yui, i loike ;)

  3. yayi: huhu. inilah kerja kami. wheee

    yoda: hahahhaa. good2. suka YUI yang comel.

  4. boleh tak kata saya tak kenal siapa ini? huhu sungguh katak di bawah tempurung diriku ini..