LA Experience, Part Two

Friday, July 2, 2010 Posted by Soraya Zainal
I am not in the mood to write today and I just want to share the pictures in the net. So, just enjoy the pictures and barely there caption ;)

Lighting fixtures in our rented apartment. Beautiful, isn't it?

Our apartment corridor. Don't ask me why there was a dressing table there :P

Road to Camarillo, the shopping heaven. Top right, I was driving on their freeway on the right lane. Terkial-kial nak drive sebelah kiri~

Cantik kan view? But, their freeway was not properly maintained compared to our highway. Maybe because it is free?



The place that broke my credit card. Thanks Ella for the suggestion :)

World Famous Grill (??)

Mane sah gambar Soraya kalau tak ade gambar makanan kan? Heheh

The dessert came early. 

Ketamakan melanda. Patutnye share je, ni order sorang satu. Memang patut lah tak habis. Hahah

Nachos Grande

Buffolo Wings

The cheeseburger.

Okay, I only manage to eat the beef patties and the cheese *sigh*


We bought the all day Metro pass and here we were, The Union Station.

It function like KL Sentral, but when we step in, we were transported back a hundred years because of the arrangement and architectures. Cantek!









Random failed attempt to artistically edit a picture :P

Random pictures no. 2

The famous Rodeo Drive @ Beverly Hills. You will appreciate this if you love Pretty Women :D


My next post will be about Hollywood, Disneyland & Universal City.

P/s: I will expand the post when I have the mood later.. Kalau rajin~
Labels:
  1. owh kat sini apdet psl LA eh. bes bes!

    ehh kat mana world famos grill tu???? tatau pon! dulu aku ngadap fillet o fish je sampai muak.

    anyway, tunjuk la sket hasil2 rembatan..