#007 - New keyboard

Monday, May 3, 2010 Posted by Unta@Jitra
Haha couldn't think of a better title

Well, last Saturday, I decided to tour KL together with wifey and her cousin from PLKN, just to show the kid 'pusing2' KL. After the obligatory Petronas Twin Tower visit, I decided to go to Low Yat, thinking that I need to catch up with the latest tech that shopping mall could provide.

Total damage = Rm200++

LOL

Bought a new Logitech keyboard
- black, so no more keyboard washing... looking at the old keyboard makes me wanna puke.

Netbook skin
- from Hydra... skull design

Another fail mouse pad
- I have "Run on Shine" A4Tech mouse, no problem on any surface BUT the mousepad. Just WTF! My PC table was getting dirtier so I thought, a mousepad wouldn't hurt. Bought a new one, and the mouse response drop to shit. Switched to another ancient paper mousepad Rozie gave me, and it worked miraculously. Stupid mouse!

320GB Buffalo hard disk
- Been wishing to buy an extra portable hard disk since 2006 and 4 years later, it was fulfilled!

I'm that kind of whatyoucallit impulse buyer. As long as I have a good amount of cash in my wallet, I'd go to a 'buy first regret later' mode. Lucky I didn't have a credit card or it would be a disaster.

In one shop, I just stare at awe :O looking at the latest motherboard on display. Fuckin heatpipes on a mobo? Damn I was outdated! Not to mention all the high end graphic card, big as a brick!

Maybe it was time for me to upgrade my pc... just maybe

Went to check on the smartphones as well. It was amazing what smartphones can do nowadays. I tested one I had in mind to buy, the HTC Legend. RM2k pricetag, solid phone, Android summore. It was a beauty to hold.

Again, (un)lucky for me to have ZERO credit card or else, I have playing with my latest big boys toy right now and skip today's post hahahaha.

Just a thought... how long does the 'ciwi' (uber-happy-godek2-play2-with new thing) feeling last? 5 minutes? 24 hours? This thought kept my brain sane, negating all the impulse to grab the new toy by borrowing Rozie's credit card, only to regret later when the bill comes.








I survived smartphone attack, will I survive Les Paul guitar? Or XBOX? Time will tell...
Labels: ,
  1. hehe maybe you should buy a new mouse instead? :p oh dan saya juga masih menggunakan handphone yg sudah ancient. huhu