The Walking Dead

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 Posted by Dils
I am not feeling my best today. Try as I can, I find myself hating anything I want to write. So I want to leave a little piece of TV news and comment a bit about it.

They are making a TV series about zombies. Its about damn time, I say.

It is from a graphic novel called The Walking Dead.



The leads are reported to be played by Andrew Lincoln and Sarah Wayne Callies (from Prison Break fame). The story according to http://www.hiddenrobot.com/WALKINGDEAD/story.html

An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe, causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months, society has crumbled: There is no government, no grocery stores, no mail delivery, no cable TV.
Rick Grimes finds himself one of the few survivors in this terrifying future. A couple months ago he was a small town cop who had never fired a shot and only ever saw one dead body. Separated from his family, he must now sort through all the death and confusion to try and find his wife and son. In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally begin living.

The filming should start around this week and debut at the US this fall. I myself, can't wait. There'd been too much vampires series, not enough zombies. I just hope it don't sucks.

Now I am finding myself itching to buy the graphic novel series while waiting for the pilot to debut. Gah!


Dils likes watching gore. But not too much unnecessary gore e.g. SAW and Hostel. Those kinda thing only make her sick
Labels:
  1. well, maybe its because zombie movies are usually a gorefest violent flick. they don't have enough braaaainnnssss...

  2. saw series were good tp bila jigsaw dh KO, dah tabest... patut kalo ade plan nk matikan jigsaw, buat aa die mati kt SAW 10 ke lulz

    Both hostel and saw, aku suke the twisted part of it... brilliant

    as for zombies... zombie kampung pisang ftw! HAHAHAHAHAHA

  3. taqi:
    I think because zombies gore/violence is consistent. Its more to eating and tearing out flesh.

    But the other is finding new way to inflict pain. Ugh. So maybe am not a fan in that.


    Unta
    Anything with Senario in it, is usually, opposite of the FTW. For SAW, yeps kinda twisted, but like I said above, I never really like movies that show tortures.

    Also one of the reason, I never care to finish Slumdog Millionaire.

  4. huuu cerite ini tentunya akan membuatkan saya takut. huhu~~