Little things that irritates me

Thursday, May 6, 2010 Posted by Soraya Zainal
I am not feeling well again this week. I am having sore throat, flu and head ache again... and PMS. So, as my mood is already filled with negativity, I decided to list down my pet peeves.

1.Wet floor in the bathroom
This is my biggest pet peeve. I don't mind if the floor is wet on the shower side (it should be wet, right?). But, if there is no shower in that area (only a sink or a jamban) and the floor is still soaking wet... I will be annoyed, especially if it is in a hotel room. Ape korang main simbah air kat lantai masa cuci muka ke?

2. Slow drivers on the right lane
I am a fast driver and I used the highway everyday to work. It is perfectly 10 minutes from the toll entrance to my office. I can't tolerate people who drives on the fast lane with speedometer below 100km/h. Move your ass to the left lane. Now!

3. People calling me with other than my given name
If you are aware, I don't have any nick names (except for the mIRC nick names that is a must for the obvious reason *duhh*). Most of the people call me Soraya and only people who are close with me can call me Sue. My family called me Hani. If you try to call me with other names, funny or konon-konon sweet nick names, I swear I will not answer your call.

4. Bean sprouts
I hate bean sprouts. Cooked or raw, it still feels euw to my taste buds. So, no teppanyaki for me and you will never... EVER... see my cooking with bean sprouts in it. If the restaurant can't cooked their dish without bean sprouts, I had rather take 5-10 minutes of my time to pick every bean sprouts out from my meal before I eat it.

5. Sales person at the mall who keep on shoving weight loss adverts at my face
I may be as thick as the baobab tree, but I am still very annoyed if they give me that Manhattan once-over* and decided I am their next candidate for pocket weight loss program.

6. Mismatched fork and spoon
I prefer to have my fork and spoon in the same size and pattern. Rasa macam makan tak sedap kalau sudu garpu tak sama corak. That explains why all my fork and spoon in my house is plain, to avoid mismatched fork and spoon.

7. Tangled phone cords
Like my office phone in the picture below:

    I tried to untangled it everyday, to no avail. Isk... Maybe this phone cord need to use a better shampoo to avoid tangles. *lame*

    8. Kancil and Kelisa in the parking lot
    They always parked their car further in the parking spot and make the space look empty from afar. Okay, not all Kancil & Kelisa, but quite a number of them are!! Imagine this situation:
      Ahmad: Eh, there is an empty parking spot ahead!
      Ahmad drove his car happily la lala lala to the "empty" spot and find this:

      Familiar?

      9. People who spell like tHiS and "niew" or "kiter" or "aq" or "y" or "jew" or "nyer".
      Sungguh rempit. Enough said.

      * If you are familiar with chick lits, you will know what it means. If not, try www.urbandictionary.com :P


      *****

      Last but not least, care to make a guess where did I had my superb breakfast as the picture below?

      Wait for my updates next week on Thursday, as usual. Hope that my mood will be okay by then :)




      P/s: Haaachummmm and Ouch, stomach cramps = heaven! I wonder will the male species survived if they need to endure this every month... and also the child birth. Can you? -_-"
      Labels:
      1. point 8:

        bak kate kawan aku, time tu aaa kancil tukar jadi babi :D kena tipu kaw2

      2. mismatched forks and spoons - aku sukeeee ituuu. aku tak suke mende yang matching. hahaha.

        Yang picture tu.. di manakah itu?

      3. Anonymous

        menjawab yg p/s: no, i dont have time to endure that. nasiblah jadik laki2. HAHAHAHA

      4. Yoda: Sokong.. aku pon selalu guna statement tuh! haha

        Dils: I am a sucker for matching and symmetrical things. Nak buat kerja pon kene synchronized.. buat no 1, no 2 and no3.. tak boleh main lompat2.. teruk kan?

        Adek: silelah bersyukur anda lelaki... and aku tau lelaki kalau demam sket die nye merengek tu mcm baby :P