#009 - Lupa

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 Posted by Unta@Jitra
Forgot already yesterday was Monday

haha

Ok now I'm going to talk about ants. Yeah those fukken ants. They are everywhere now here in my house, be it the big red ones (sakit gila kalo kena geget) and the small red ones (still annoying, bite also hurt) and the smallest one (when you 'penyek2' them with your fingers, it will get smelly).

Grr...

I had bad experience with ants, since like, 20 years ago maybe. One time after shower, I toweled myself, only to be 'greeted' by bazillions ants on my towel, and they bite me everywhere. From head to toe! From there, it was my ultimate lifetime goal to get rid of them anywhere I could see them.

I had no problem with the black ones. They didn't bite so it was OK.

I still remember one time in my dorm, there was a freakin red ant nest under my mattress! Armed with a piece of newspaper (got no Ridsect there), I simply lay the paper onto the nest and flatten it with my angry fist. I spared no one. Not even the unborn!!

And then we have this thing called karma.

The ants had been haunting me ever since. Wherever I go, stay or live, there will be those annoying little fella, everywhere. Can't remember any encounter in Setapak Indah though because of my strict 'never leave any sisa2 makanan on the floor' and 'always empty the rubbish bin' policy but here in the new apartment, well welcome back b****es!

Damn I'm angry!

My big Shieldtox is useless against them. You spray this morning and later that evening, business as usual. They even dare polluting my 'air masak' for God's sake! So at this shop yesterday, I bought the ultimate solution. For RM17, a box of the 'ubat semut'. You know that silver sachet you can find in 'Pasar Malam'. Well I bought a whole 30 sachets. I emptied 1 sachet before I even enter my house. The red big ones was forming a line to their nest maybe from outside.

Take that... eat all you can and suffer! May your queen die while producing those annoying troops! I called this operation : Final Solution!

Any other brilliant ideas? Using big lenses is slow and you need a direct sunlight. Blowtorch can set your house on fire. Pest control? Nah I think they play with the bigger rodents and anai2 types.

Go bug other homes!











If I can trade 10sen for every ants I killed, I'm a millionaire by now.
Labels: ,
  1. i have bigger problem, cockroach!

    sebab longkang kat belakang rumah tu adalah tempat pembiakan lipas terkemuka. tak tau nak halang menatang ni from masuk rumah cemane dah...

    last night i killed 3 cockroaches and this morning another 6 cockroaches!!!!

  2. i'm still ok dengan semut.
    i remembered my mom used to spray some kind of ubat busuk giler to kill ants and it works but i forgot la ape ubat busuk tu. huhu..

    rumah saya pula banyak ulat gonggok. tak suka.
    kadang2 tengah syiok mandi, boleh plak die datang kat kaki.
    uwaaaaaa. T_________T

  3. huuu my mom's house pun banyak semut! mmg dalam air masak pun dia nak masuk! tah pape tah...

    err.. so does that silver sachet worked? if it does, seperti mahu cube. tapi bahaya tak kalau ada kids? takut bebudak tu pegang2 ke hape..