#008 - 40th post yeah!

Monday, May 10, 2010 Posted by Unta@Jitra
Wow... 40th post already!

Anyway yesterday was Mother's Day and it just so happened that I was in Kedah. I've been a bad boy because last time I was in Kedah, it was 4 months ago. No excuses I know, and being there, enjoying mom's foods and having a great time shopping for my lil sis (coz she's going to Matrik) was great.

I have to be back regularly.

Being in your true home sweet home, it was a nice treatment for the soul and trim out those stress by tonnes. I had the time for visiting my old granpa and having a laugh when he asked to see his 'cicit' hahaha. We're working on that Tok Wan! Went around the Tok's house showing Rozie the place where it used to be my playground when I was still a kid.

The well... it was covered by bushes now but who could forget the coldness of well water? I was so refreshing. Used to, and now they have metered water supply already :)

Before we went back to Putrajaya, Rozie and I bought a special something for Mak. A nice handbag and a water heater. So mak, no more jerang air atas stove lagi lepas ni hehe. I felt good, looking at mak's face. Yeah we didnt have a time to taste the laksa yesterday, but tapau we had.

And tonight, we are going to have laksa for our dinner!

Oh I also bought 2 big bottles of Kicap Maju and Teh Wangi Rose. Only available in Kedah.








Mak's Ayam Percik is still the BEST! Love you Mak! Will be back in June InsyaAllah
Labels: ,
  1. Oh my! Teh Wangi Rose! My Tok used to made that tea for us. Now got Boh, Lipton etc but still can't beat Teh Wangi Rose!

  2. *wahai perut, jangan lah kau lapar*

    huuu ari tu gi kedah x smpt mkn laksa!

  3. @Ummi: yep... ori punya... dah laa murah... sedap... mmg kalah aa boh dgn lipton

    @Nadia: Kuah laksa kalo panaskan balik, makan dgn kicap Maju n otak udang... rasanya amat syurga skali hahaha