All About Donuts

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 Posted by Dils

I woke up today cold and in a sudden need of a donut. I got low taste in donuts really, I never really care much about Big Apple or J.Co donuts. I do like Duren Duren from Big Apple though. However give me the donuts made by makcik yang sells their kueh mueh at the stalls by the side of the road any time. I can gobbled them up 3 or 4 (with guilt) at one go.

I think most of my family and my friends know my love for donuts. Seri now knows I love her mom fried home made donuts. Seriiii.... buat lah lagi untuk ku. Whenever I got back to JB my mom would buy donuts when she goes to the pasar tani, because she knows if I saw kueh mueh dalam plastik, the first think I will search is the donuts.

And my favorite stalls at Bukit Antarabangsa had now added kuih koci to their morning kueh. I am ecstatic. That is my second favorite kueh ever. I am also going to be diabetic if I am not going to limit myself to these morning snacks delights.

Back to the topic of donuts. I do love Dunkin Donuts though. I love picking out the many jelly donuts they have, cranberries, apple, vanilla and making it a game if what I picked up would match the taste I had set in my head. Sometimes I am dissapointed, but most of them contented. Its not the most delish donuts, but its not fluffy or soft like these new donuts. Those make me feel like spitting them back. I like my donuts a bit hard, and am not opposed to eat stale donuts. Like I said, I got lousy taste in donuts. But the one donut from Dunkin that never fail me, is Double Choc.
 

 I like that it is messy, chocalatey and the texture is something like a slightly burnt cake. So yes, I think I am just fine with Dunkin Donuts. I am even thinking to get downstairs in a while and eat that Double Choc. Awesome.


Credit for picture: http://www.boston.com/business/ticker/2009/05/finalists_are_u.html

Totally random post and heyyy.... why is the last post is MY post.
Labels:
  1. Yosh! double choc memang sedap. tapi kalau dkt JCo atau big apple my fave would be Oreo. I juz love Oreos.. McFlurry Oreo di McD juga sedap! (off topic sikit)

  2. haihh.. baru harini boleh komen.

    aku pon suke double choc Dunkin Donut. Tapi, skrg ni selalu gi Big Apple sebab lagi senang jumpe kot..

    hehe

    Krispy Kreme tak best.. manis gile sampai rase xleh telan. huhu

  3. saya adalah penggemar Dunkin Donuts dari donut yang lain2..double choc is my ultimate favourite...

    dan ada juga sandwich tuna yg awesome atas roti croissants

    oh sudah lapar

    p/s::dils,jgn makan stale donut ye..hahaha