#005 - Weekends

Monday, April 19, 2010 Posted by Unta@Jitra
Ah another boring post... it is funny to imagine you readers, looking to cure your Monday Blues, read the latest entry by the ever mediocre Monday writer, only to curse because it is that bad.

LOL

So I shall write and post after working hours.

(This is not an elaborated attempt to cover my late submission)

Weekends... yeah those 2 free days. You have only about 8 days in a month to put them in good use. Some chose to turn off their phone and sleep... some chose travelling, shopping, spring cleaning and whatnot.

My personal thought of these 2 days: They are important and a good planning is never a bad idea. I just have to do something productive on weekends, maybe because my irregular work hours during weekdays. Most of the time, my weekends consist of

1) Kenduri - have to sort out the priority. Usually, good buddies come first. If you were in my reception, I'll be in yours (if invited hehe)

2) Jalan-jalan di KL a.k.a. books hunting. Central Market is me n Mrs first choice. Got a nice collection for a action thriller fiction maniac like me, and romance for Rozie. Apart from that, meeting some old friends, and makan²

3) Cooking - Rozie will try some recipe found in the internet, mostly including castor sugar and butter :D, and me with mouth wide open

4) Balik kampung - I tried to balik kampung at least once a month, and still trying. Minta ampun mak! Labour's day ni InsyaAllah

5) Damn... writer's block... OMG...


...

...



So on another story, I was in Sungai Klah Hot Springs park yesterday, attending Family Day (Rozie's co) and I must say it was quite a nice place. Only 2 hours from KL and if you're looking for a place to relax, this is a pretty nice spot.

It has everything ranging from spa therapy, hot spring pool (yeah, can mandi and swim in there), eggs boiling activity, water reflexology, and a big nice water park. I think it was a good move by Felda to promote and develop such place.

For more info, you can just click this link.

I'm signing out now, I'll try to be more creative in the next entry :D
Labels: ,
  1. baru je sampai ke sane 2-3 minggu lepas untuk company nye family day gak.. tapi siyes air panas die sangat panas~~

  2. wah tempat itu seperti best!