I can take a break from life

Thursday, April 15, 2010 Posted by Soraya Zainal

... by sleeping.


Like Adek and Dils, I am also busy this week. The company is organizing a sports event this weekend and as one of the kuli batak bertaraf eksekutif steering committee member, I am trying my best not to turn the event into the company biggest failed event.. EVER!
 
Huhu...

But, thank god to this busy schedule. I got to forget most of my personal problems during the day and once I arrived home at night.. I can't think about anything else rather than a long, cold shower and a good night sleep. Dreamless. Bliss.

Whenever I have personal problems, rather than to let it out the rebellious way I always did when I was younger... I prefer to sleep it off nowadays. It explains why on some weekends, I switched off my handphone and cut off all communications because I want to have my only drugs and escapism from the world... sleep.

I used to take out my personal problems on my credit cards by retail therapy. But, I realized that once the bills arrived at the end of every month, my stressed level will doubled up. Haha... So, no.. retail therapy is not that soothing unless you have bottomless paycheck :P

Sleeping is my way to get my mind diverted from personal issues. Maybe some people perceived that I was running from it, but trust me.. long and dreamless sleep is the best cure for stressful day. It is like a short holiday, from life.

I can understand why some people need the sleeping pills, but thank god.. all I need is an aircond and my pink, comfortable bed to doze off. Huhu...




Tell me, what you always do to handle your stress?





P/s: Whenever I need a good laugh, I read http://stfumarrieds.tumblr.com/ and http://www.lamebook.com.Try them!





I am an independent girl and have been independent since I was just a little girl. But after 27 years believing that they understand that I am living my life on the right track, they tried to change my principle, my belief and my life.  Am I wrong to rebel or I should succumb to their pressure... just this once before I can truly be free?
Labels: , ,
  1. I played a game or watch an episode of some fluffy drama or comedy,. Good pick me up HIMYM, Gossip Girl, Sex and The City, 90210 and Ugly Betty.

  2. dils: torrent or online streaming? ISP? need to change from maxis bb to something better... pc pimping is on the way

    sue: playing games... tp lama2 sakit kepala tgk monitor... baring2 baca buku... tdo... rinse and repeat

  3. Torrent. Online streaming leceh, most of the pic quality tak best sgt.

  4. Karaoke!! Jerit2 sampai hilang suara. Xpun pegi gym lari2 atas treadmill seperti berkesan juga. atau bermain dgn anak sedara. hilang stress. ye, pilihan ketiga adalah cara paling menjimatkan.