Mighty Reds of Anfield

Friday, April 23, 2010 Posted by dueng
There's a road named Anfield road in the town of Liverpool; European Capital of Culture. Liverpool most probably notable to people outside Britain for 2 obvious things; The Beatles and Liverpool FC.

As for the undisputed fame of The Beatles, Liverpool FC also having the same reputation all over the world. Known as the most successful club in English football [citation needed if you're other club fans], Liverpool FC also known as The Reds due to the colors of the football kit.

I love Liverpool FC. It's the second club that I support however it is the love affair that I never want to forget. People ask me, why do love Liverpool FC so much while you're not even from Liverpool?

Well, I love Liverpool FC for it's good display of gameplay which I found mesmerizing all this while. Most of my moments with Liverpool FC are beautiful, gut wrenching and heart stopping moments. Yeah, it could go from very low point to very high point in a blink and the euphoria is just unbearable to contain inside.

I admit that I used to weep while watching great game by The Reds, it's really full of emotion, roller coaster from start to end. What I love most other than good game is the official anthem [citation needed if you're other club fans] of Liverpool FC; You'll Never Walk Alone. It give me goosebumps every single time I heard the Anfield faithful singing it. Especially on European night.

My best moments with The Reds?

6 minutes from low point to high point. Euphoric? You betcha

The aftermath: The Miracle of Istanbul

The worst moments with The Reds?

......I try not to remember that.....

Labels: