I Am Happy That I Am a Man..

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 Posted by Anonymous
because then.. I don't have any "BFF" issues to be dealt with. No, it's not the "Bicycle Film Festival" and neither "Backup File Format".


It's the "Best Friend Forever" thingy stuff. (Credit pic: http://www.nataliedee.com/042007/bff.jpg)

(Oh wait, I do have problems with the Backup File Format. LOL)

Anyway, recently some of my friends had some disputes over some words thrown over. Maybe some sarcasm, some scepticism that rip the scars in the heart. I am not there to witness anything - all I heard was a mouth story. I'd say it's pretty bullshit - but you know, how girls can turn out to be mean? 
Read the previous post by Dils to understand what I mean.

I am not going to take sides since both are also my friends, and what's more - it's girl stuff. Why should I be involved in it, since I don't have any vagina? 

The only thing I can give are advises. These can be applied if you're in any relationship, no matter BFF, BF-GF and whatnot:

  1. If you're in the heat of arguments, stop talking. Take your distance away from the other party. Let the heat cools down
  2. People changes. We always have new responsibilities, new priorities. Never depend on one people. If he or she is not at your side, so be it.
  3. Words are meant to be sharper than swords. Try not to easily draw it. 
  4. Take everything with a pinch of salt. Be open, and try not to take things so hard. 
  5. Clashes of opinions or ideas always happened. Be true to yourself while being opened to new ideas. 
  6. BFF is overrated and sounds too lesbian. 
Enough? Now stop fighting, girls. Stop bullying too. Stop hurting any peoples - this is an area best left to man. No gender equality here - you're just too soft and too fragile to involve in bullying or fighting.
Labels: ,
  1. huhu guys are always the rational ones~ but dont get caught in girls' fight, coz you'll never find you way out. hehe :p

    ok bace post dila pulak.